19 inches long, 4.75 inches diameter, 3 lbs.
Each ParaRoller is handcrafted in Easton, PA USA.
• The ParaRoller is an excellent device when used as a “foam roller” to massage the muscles of various parts of the body (although it is not cushy like a foam roller).
• The ParaRoller's firm textured surface and cool colors impart a very good feeling to the person using it as a foam roller.
• You will definitely have the coolest looking “foam roller” of anyone, unless of course they also have a ParaRoller!
• The ParaRoller is extremely durable; it will last practically forever if treated properly. Use the ParaRoller indoors, or on a clean surface outdoors.
• The ParaRoller is 100% waterproof.
• You can submerse it in water. Let it dry out completely before using it again. It can be washed. Let it soak in water for a little bit, then scrub it with a brush; most dirt that has accumulated comes off easily.
• Most people wear shoes in their daily lives, however shoes can limit the flexibility, strength, and mobility of the feet. Walking/standing on a ParaRoller is especially effective at massaging the feet. If standing on the ParaRoller, do not wear shoes.
• Walking on a ParaRoller is a prerequisite for playing RolleyPulley.
• Playing RolleyPulley on a ParaRoller encourages core strength and overall body mobility.
- • Paracord (nylon), PVC pipe, and the label.
• Do not eat.
• Do Not Burn, otherwise there will be really noxious fumes.